I have a complaint about the activity, who do I speak to?

Published 16/01/2020 11.42 AM  | Updated 16/01/2020 01.24 PM
Please speak to the Activity and Leisure team on the park straight away so we can try to put things right. Claims may be reduced or rejected if we have not been given the opportunity to put matters right or investigate your concerns. If your holiday is over, and you're still unhappy please, within 14 working days of your departure date, either click here and fill in the form as instructed or if you prefer to write to us you can send your letter to: Guest Relations, Haven, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. The form and the letter must be completed/written by you (the lead guest) as you're the person we made this agreement with. Please make sure you write your booking reference number on your letter and include your daytime and evening phone numbers. We will contact the park to find out what has happened, and we'll try to write back to you within 14 working days of receiving your completed form or letter.
Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for rating this answer, would you like to leave any feedback on how we can improve this answer? Please note we are unable to respond directly to your comment

Chat with us

Do you want to talk to us? Please let us know what you are interested in, so we can help you with your query.
Do you want to talk to us?
Please call the number below.
Do you want to talk to us?
Please call the number below.
Our opening hours are:
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 - 21:00
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00