Our new 9-point enhanced cleaning process ensures that every single caravan is cleaned to our exceptionally high standard and includes:
- Handles and knobs (door handles, drawers handles, cupboard handles, window latches and blind pulls)
- Hard surfaces (TV unites, coffee tables, bed side tables, shelves, wardrobes, inside cupboards, cupboard fronts and coat hangers)
- Switches and controls (lights, lamps, sockets, heating controls, Bluetooth controls and TV remotes)
- Appliances (microwave, cooker knobs and handles, toaster, kettle, smoke alarm, CO2 alarm, Bluetooth speaker, hairdryers, radiators and electric/gas fire)
- Bathroom (toilet flush, splash back, shower door and handle, taps, shower controls and shower head)
- Waste areas (wastepaper bins, swing bins, kitchen bins and recycling bins)
- Soft furnishings (curtains, sofas, mattresses, pull out bed, duvet and pillows, linen and headboards)
- Outside (balcony handrails, step handrails, door handles and door locks)
- Decking (outside seating areas, table, decking and railings)
Once cleaned, each caravan is inspected by a specially trained member of our team and is only deemed as ready for guests when this check is done. We will then apply a special seal to the entrance door to signal the accommodation has been cleaned to our new standard and ready for guests.
You can see more information on our Clean and Safe Charter here.