As part of our new Clean and Safe Charter, we have made some changes to our arrival process to help you feel safe and secure when visiting our parks. These changes include:
- Seven days before your break you will be given a set check-in time for you to arrive on park. Please stick to this arrival time where you can in order to maintain as smooth a check-in process as possible
- When you arrive, a member of our team will be on hand to meet you at the park entrance where you will be initially checked in using your car registration
- You will find your sanitised keys and welcome pack in your accommodation on arrival. Within your welcome pack you will find park maps and all the information you should need to enjoy your holiday with us.
- Once you have reached your accommodation and have broken the seal on the caravan, please remember to check in online so that we know you are safely in your accommodation.
- Should you need reception on arrival, there will be a clear queuing system in places, along with in and our routes and plastic screens
- If you are arriving late, please let us know on the My Haven app when you get your allocated arrival time. This means the park will know to expect you later and if they need to allocate a different time to what is listed on the app, they are able to to get in touch with you.
You can see more information on our Clean and Safe Charter here.