Our enhanced accommodation cleaning standards have seen us introduce a new set of requirements across our parks to help guests and team feel safe and secure.
The new standards include:
- Team training specifically adapted for coronavirus
- Increasing the amount of time allocated to clean each caravan more thoroughly, including high touch areas. (You can see our 9 point enhanced caravan cleaning process here)
- Team using specialist cleaning materials known to kill viruses like coronavirus on every clean
- Once cleaned, each accommodation unit is inspected by a specially trained member of our team and is only deemed ready for guests when this check is done
- A special seal will then be applied to the entrance door to signal the accommodation has been cleaned to our new standard
If the seal on your caravan is broken when you arrive, please do not enter and contact a member of the park team who will be able to assist you.
For any more information on our Clean and Safe charter, click here.