We have introduced new measures to keep you and your family safe. You can see all the changes made to our swimming pools below:
- We need you to get ‘pool ready’ at your accommodation. This means shower, wear your swim gear, remove jewellery and watches, pack only one bag with essentials including a towel and your Fun Pass or Privilege Card, and wear flip flops to the pool.
- A face covering must be worn when in the pool reception and until you are at your locker.
- We have reduced the time needed before arrival and start of the session to five minutes before your session.
- Please do not bring pool toys or inflatables. We can only allow swim aids.
- Please note, swim nappies must be worn if children are not potty trained and nappies must be covered by suitable swimwear.
- Due to test and trace, we ask that guests and owners only book swim sessions for people in their holiday home. Please do not mix people not staying together.
- The showers will be open, but we would encourage guests to shower, before arriving and leaving the pool at their accommodation
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the pool entrance.
- We will be closing our changing rooms between swim sessions so that changing areas can be cleaned