Due to the rule of six restrictions, we’ve had to make a few changes across our English parks:
- We are no longer able to accept bookings of over six people in any accommodation unless:
- They are from the same household (i.e. family with over six people living in the same house)
- They are part of a household support bubble (i.e. a single person with a family)
We can still accept bookings of up to and including six people from multiple households for parks in the Medium alert level.
Please note, that while you may not be staying in accommodation with another family, if you’re on a break together, you are not permitted to join in groups larger than six in indoor or outdoor locations.
- We are unable to accept bookings of more than six people in any of our venues.
Haggerston Castle, Berwick, Cala Gran, Marton Mere and The Orchards
As it stands, there are additional restrictions in place across some of our Northern parks:
- We are unable to allow bookings of more than one household (or support bubble) in our accommodation or indoor venues, regardless of if the number of guests is under six