Our Scottish parks remain open, however due to the latest Government restrictions, we've had to make a few changes. You can find all the information you need below:
- We are unable to accept bookings of more than one household due to the restrictions around indoor accommodation.
- We are only able to accept a maximum of six people in each booking. The only exception is if the booking of over six is from the same household or household support bubble
- Our restaurants are open for food as normal, however we are only able to serve soft drinks to accompany
- Unfortunately, as a licensed venue, our showbars will be closed from 9 October (6pm) until 25 October
Our takeaways are still open, however:
- Click and collect guests will not be able to order after 9.30pm
- Delivered takeaways to the caravan will continue as per the current service on park and will go beyond 10pm.
- Supermarkets will be open but with 2m social distancing and one way systems in place
If you have any other questions on how the restrictions may affect your break, please click here.