The NHS Test and Trace app is available for smartphones only and can be used at our English and Welsh parks.
It can be easily downloaded using the steps below:
- Step 1: Search NHS COVID-19 in Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store (if you downloaded the app prior to 24 September, you will need to delete it and re-download for it to work)
- Step 2: Download the NHS test and trace app.
- Step 3: Follow the set-up details in the app
- Step 4: Use the app to scan the QR code found on the entrance to the venues
- Step 5: Continue to enjoy your Haven Holiday!
Please note, all handsets must have the latest update (Android 6.0 or IOS 13.5) and Bluetooth 4.0 or higher and some Huawei models are excluded.
Should you have any trouble downloading the app, don’t have a smartphone, or are visiting our Scottish parks, please don’t worry, our team members will be able to manually take your details on arrival at our indoor venues.
For any more information on Test and Trace, please click here.