We've made the difficult decision to close our English parks for touring breaks up to and including Sunday 16th May.
All affected guests will be given the following options:
- Move your break to a later date should you already know when you want to re-book
- Take a credit towards a holiday later this year if you’re unsure on your re-booking dates
- Cancel your break and receive a full no quibble refund
Please don't worry, we'll be in touch with all guests affected as soon as we possibly can. All you need to do is keep an eye on your emails and we'll do the rest!
Breaks from Monday 17th May