We're super excited to be able to open the doors to all our English parks this April and as it stands, we're planning to get you back from Monday 12th should Government advice at the time allow.
We know that a lot of you have questions about what the proposed guidance will mean for your breaks and below you can find everything you need to know for breaks taking place between Monday 12th April* - Sunday 16th May.
- All our accommodation will be open, however we'll only be able to welcome one household per unit. As per the Government guidance, one household can include support bubbles.
Facilities for Stay holidays
Restaurants and bars will be open but limited to outdoor areas only.
Facilities and activities for Stay+Play holidays
The majority of our facilities and activities will be running (unless otherwise mentioned) including:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Outdoor restaurants and bars
Unfortunately, the following will not be open during this time:
- Indoor dining
- Creative activities
- Indoor play
- Airspace at Combe Haven and Blue Dolphin
- Target Shooting at Primrose Valley
- Aqua play areas in swimming pools
- Indoor slides and flumes
- Indoor Splashzones in swimming pools and the outdoor SplashZone at Marton Mere
- Outdoor pools at Berwick and Wild Duck for breaks up to and including 18th April
- Swimming pools at Rockley Park for breaks up to and including 29th April
Whilst we intend to open as much as we possibly can for our guests, this information may be subject to change.
We kindly ask all guests to ensure they check the latest Government guidance at the time of travel.
*Please note, Monday 12th April is the earliest possible date for this step of the roadmap and will of course be dependent on Government guidance at the time.