When you book a session in the entertainment venue, you are booking an hour of entertainment, and the entertainment varies by time slot so you can choose the sessions most suitable for you and your family. Times may vary, but the below gives you an idea of what entertainment may be suitable.
- 9.30am - 10.30am Tots Events (perfect for 0 5yrs)
- 11.15am - 12.15pm Junior Events (perfect for 6 11yrs)
- 1pm - 2.45pm Kids Events (perfect for all ages)
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm Cash Bingo (18yrs+ only to play)
- 5.30pm - 7.00pm Family Entertainment (perfect for all ages
- 7.30pm - close Evening Entertainment (perfect for 12+yrs)
Second venue (if applicable)
- 7.00pm - 8.00pm Cash Bingo (18yrs+ only to play)
- 8.00pm - 7.00pm Late Entertainment (perfect for 12+yrs)
The ages are a guide and other ages are welcome in the sessions.
Guests booked directly with Haven
If you are a Stay+Play guest we will email you your What’s On guide, a couple of weeks before your holiday detailing what shows or events are on in these sessions.
Guests who have booked privately or through a third party
If you booked as a group, third party or Private Let then please ask at Reception for a copy.
Face coverings are mandatory in all indoor venues unless you are exempt. While the use of face coverings is not required whilst eating or drinking in our restaurants or entertainment venues, you will need to wear one if travelling through an indoor area or walking through the restaurant/entertainment venue.