We know that there can be a lot to think of when getting ready for your holiday. Below we hope to answer any questions you may have ahead of your arrival! We hope you have a fab holiday with us!
What happens on arrival?
When you arrive, a member of our team will be on hand to meet you at the park entrance where you will be initially checked in using your car registration.
You will find your sanitised keys and welcome pack in your accommodation on arrival. Within your welcome pack you will find park maps and all the information you should need to enjoy your holiday with us.
What shall I bring with me? (just a few suggestions)
The lead-up to your holiday is always exciting and we don’t want you to forget anything, so here’s a little checklist:
- Washing-up bits; including cloths and washing-up liquid.
- Swimming kits and sports gear so you can enjoy all the activities on your holiday
- Towels, tea towels and oven gloves (towels are included in Platinum models)
- Toilet rolls (1 provided), toiletries and a toilet brush
- Hairdryer (a hairdryer will be supplied in Platinum and Prestige models)
- Your personal holiday belongings
- You may also want to bring an iron.
If you forget something, don't worry as we have shops and services on park for all your needs.
Can I park next to my accommodation?
You will either have a space next to your accommodation or in a communal area a short distance away. There is a 10mph speed limit across the park, allowing for a safe and relaxing environment.
Car full? Hire holiday essentials from us
We know it’s not always possible to squeeze everything you need into your car. That’s why we have a range of hire goods available. From cots to high chairs and even extra linen, give us a call to hear the full list.
Is all accommodation heated?
All of our accommodation has either a gas fire or electric heater in the lounge area. Nights can be chilly at certain times of the year, so if you feel the cold or have young children, you may wish to bring an extra blanket or duvet. Prestige and Platinum holiday homes guarantee heating in the bedrooms and the bathroom.
Entertaining days and nights
You will receive some information on the entertainment available to you during your stay within your pre-arrival emails and you can also download the Haven What’s On app to keep up to date.
What if I have a special request?
Give us a call and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
What time do I have to leave the park?
On the day of departure we ask that all our guests leave their holiday homes by 10am and drop their keys into the buckets provided on the way out.
Can I extend my holiday?
If we have availability we are more than happy for you to extend your holiday. Please call the park prior to your arrival.
Days out and about
To help make the most of your stay, there are plenty of popular places and attractions to visit in the region. Why not call into reception for more information and to find out about discounted tickets?
What to do if you’re feeling unwell?
We hope that your holiday will be the relaxing break that you've been hoping for, but we know that there may be a chance that you become unwell. Please be aware we have first aiders on park who will be on hand to help should the need arise. They will observe social distancing measures where possible and will wear PPE to protect both you and themselves.
However, if you feel that you may have developed symptoms of Coronavirus we ask that you take the following steps to best support you, your family and other guests on park.
- Call reception or park security with your location and pitch number We will need to record that you have potential symptoms, so please ensure you call our team so we can support you
- If you are well enough to travel, you will be asked to go home to self-isolate, avoiding public transport
- Should you feel too unwell or be unable to leave, we will ask you to self- isolate in your accommodation and we will support you as appropriate