The competition is promoted by Haven Holidays, a trading name of Haven Leisure Limited (company number 01968698) of No1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over, except employees of Haven Holidays and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. You can enter just once as entries will be selected at random
6. The competition will open for entries on Friday 22nd July 2022 at 10am and the closing date for entries will be Friday 22nd July 2022 at 11:59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. To enter the competition, you must comment one thing you are looking forward to over the next six weeks.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: A three-night peak, self-catering break at any Haven caravan park (subject to availability) during the 2022 season. Accommodation will be in a Bronze caravan for up to six people.
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The promoter may do this without giving notice.
13. The competition winner will be picked via an independent judge not connected to the Haven marketing team
14. The winner will be contacted by Direct Message, Email and/or comment on Facebook/Instagram within seven days of the competition closing date and notified of how the prize can be claimed. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
15. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter. Statutory rights are not affected.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the promoter will send the surname and county of the winner and, if applicable a copy of the winning entry, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Haven's 2022 Competition, Haven Holidays and Marketing, 1 Park Ln, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4YL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
20. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on the promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Haven Holidays accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the park).
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to Haven Holidays, and not to any other party.